Due to the spread of the new coronavirus, the government has declared a state of emergency.
In consideration of the health and safety of our guests, we would like to inform you of the following changes to our restaurant and facility operations.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to our guests and thank you for your understanding.
Due to Covid-19 state Emergency Declaration : Monday, August 2, 2021 to Sunday, September 12, 2021
＊alcohol beverage is going to be suspended until end of September 30.
＊You can stay in the restaurant for 90 minutes maximum.
＊From the perspective of "Social distance", we may operate in banquet hall.
Restaurant “Gardenia” (breakfast and lunch) : Table order buffet
The following facilities will not be open for business for the time being.
11th floor Japanese restaurant "Azuma", Chinese restaurant "Hourai”, Bar "Pegasus"
B1 floor Swimming pool, Gym, Bathhouse, Tennis court, Relaxation "Mahana
Thank you for your patronage of HOTEL MYSTAYS PREMIER Narita.
There will be a regular inspection for electric facilities, as described below.
We regret the significant inconvenience this may cause our guests and ask for your understanding and cooperation on this matter.
12:00 am - 4:30 am, June 4(Thu), 2020
During this period, you will not be able to use below facilities.
1.TV 2.Room lights 3.Refrigerator 4.Internet access 5.Hot shower in the bathroom 6.Air-condition 7.Telephone(outside call) 8.Hot-water maker
* We will stop elevators, lighting, water system, air conditioning equipment etc during power outage.
* The entire venue will not have any supply of hot water while the work is ongoing and guests will not be able to use such amenities as showers. (Tap water will continue to be supplied.)
* Family-Mart will not be available during 21:30 pm June ３(Mon), 2020 - ８:30 am June 4(Tue), 2020,
* Please be kindly noted that customers who check in after 24:00 and who check out before 5:00 need to inform us beforehand.
* Any other questions, please contact the hotel directly.