In consideration of the health and safety of our guests, we would like to inform you of the following changes to our restaurant operations.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to our guests and thank you for your understanding.
“Gardenia” 6:00 - 22:30 (last order 22:00)
■B1F Refresh facility ※Reopening from 4/1
・ Indoor swimming pool 15:00-20:00 (last entry 19:30)
・Public baths 15:00-22:00 (last entry 21:30)
・Japanese restaurant "Azuma" 17:30～21:00（last order 20:30）
※Open only on Friday,Satuaday,The day before the holidays.
The following facilities will remain closed for the time being.
11th floor Chinese restaurant "Hourai”, Bar "Pegasus"
B1 floor Tennis court, Relaxation "Mahana”
Thank you for your patronage of HOTEL MYSTAYS PREMIER Narita.
There will be a regular inspection for electric facilities, as described below.
We regret the significant inconvenience this may cause our guests and ask for your understanding and cooperation on this matter.
12:00 am - 4:30 am, June 4(Thu), 2020
During this period, you will not be able to use below facilities.
1.TV 2.Room lights 3.Refrigerator 4.Internet access 5.Hot shower in the bathroom 6.Air-condition 7.Telephone(outside call) 8.Hot-water maker
* We will stop elevators, lighting, water system, air conditioning equipment etc during power outage.
* The entire venue will not have any supply of hot water while the work is ongoing and guests will not be able to use such amenities as showers. (Tap water will continue to be supplied.)
* Family-Mart will not be available during 21:30 pm June ３(Mon), 2020 - ８:30 am June 4(Tue), 2020,
* Please be kindly noted that customers who check in after 24:00 and who check out before 5:00 need to inform us beforehand.
* Any other questions, please contact the hotel directly.